PC Tune Up
What happened to my PC?
No matter how fast computers might be when they are new, they all seem to get slower the more we use them. That state-of-the-art computer you bought last year might not feel like the powerhouse you paid for after you install a couple dozen programs, load it with antivirus tools, and download untold amounts of garbage from the Internet. The slowdown happens so gradually you hardly notice it, until one day you’re trying to open a program or file and wonder, "What happened to my PC?"
Whatever the cause,
there many ways to speed up Windows and make your PC work better.
Even without upgrading your hardware.
Our expertly trained and qualified technicians will:
- Optimize the registry for increased performance.
- Clear cookies and optimize your Internet browser settings.
- Install any missing windows and hardware updates.
- Clean and defragment, and optimize your hard drive.
- Optimize services and processes for exceptional system performance.
Contact QuickStopComputers Today!
Fill out the form below and click send.
A QuickStopComputers technician will contact you within 24 hours.
Located on Highway 41 in Byron, next to the Castaway Self-Storage and Car Wash.
3520 Hwy 41 N
Byron, GA 31008
Located at the corner of Houston Lake Road and Highway 96 in the Pilgrim Center